Posted on May 31, 2019
Integrated Producer – Chicago
Toronto, Canada / Full Time Position
An Integrated Producer’s job is never easy – but we’re looking for one who can make it look like it is. Livewire US is currently looking for an experienced and passionate Integrated Producer. Livewire needs someone who can tackle complex projects calmly, with a balance of expert planning, creative thinking and good humour. Someone who has experience managing content and execution, thrives under pressure, while leading and inspiring their team to create the best work possible.
Reporting to the Director, Client Services, the Integrated Producer is part of the Client Centric Account Team and works closely with the Director, Client Services, Creative Team and Strategist to deliver exceptional client experiences with a focus on delivering work that is on strategy, on time, on budget. The Integrated Producer takes ownership of assigned projects, proactively managing all aspects of content delivery. Working closely with the Client Centric Account Team, collaborates on messaging strategy and tactics and drives the team in the execution of content across multiple channels. This role requires strategic-thinking coupled with excellent communication (oral and written), and organizational skills.
The Integrated Producer will represent the Livewire brand with integrity and spirit. This role is critical to the success of Livewire’s strategic plan as communicated through the company’s vision and mission.
• Work with the Client Centric Account Team (CST) to deliver exceptional client experiences.
• Works in partnership with Director, Client Services, Creative Team and Strategist (Client Service Team) to gain a deep understanding of assigned client(s), their business, challenges and opportunities ensure client messaging is on strategy. Leverage your understanding of the client and their priorities to respond to their needs and proactively develop solutions. Contribute to the account strategy to maximize opportunities.
• Contributes to project briefs and kickoff meetings.
• Motivates the CST and Studio partners to drive deliverables through the workflow process, ensuring projects are completed on time and on budget and meet client expectations.
• Works with the Creative Team to define time required against tasks and deliverables on projects.
• Collaborate with your partners on the CST to provide timely input to resource planning to ensure project management and other resources are in place to deliver quality execution.
• Accountable for creating budgets, tracking costs through life cycle of project, invoicing throughout the project and final reconciliation.
• Establishes timelines and work back schedules. Manages all internal and external resources and clearly communicates project expectations and allotted time or cost to project deliverables.
• Manages day to-day project communication with client and keeps the team informed and updated on changes and revisions, as required.
• Mitigates missed deliverables or scope changes by tenaciously tracking work in progress. Informs the Director, Client Services or client of project delays or of potential overages. Delivers difficult conversations, internally and externally, in a timely manner so that issues can be dealt with (avoided when possible) responsibly.
• Manages internal team meetings and internal revision cycles.
• Project close, final invoicing and asset management: final invoice, gathers, organizes and archives all project documentation including, working and final files from third party vendors.
• Work with Director, Client Services to determine responsibility for reporting on project financials and other required monthly reports.
• Participates in weekly production meetings.
• Deliver on Livewire’s expectation of adding value, being accountable, courageous, collaborative, and doing all of this with integrity.
• Degree in communications or related field
• Minimum five years agency experience
• Strategic thinker with excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Confident – able to drive and inspire project teams
• Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
• Collaborative team player with the ability to work independently
• Effective problem solver
• Experience working in corporate or internal communications is an asset
Future Growth Opportunities with Livewire
Client Services is a growth area at Livewire, and we’re committed to maximizing the potential of every employee through training and skills development. Integrated Producers will have the opportunity to take on further responsibilities and grow into future positions, which may include the following roles:
1. Account Director
2. Director, Studio
3. Director, Client Services – Management and oversight of the Client Centric Account Teams
Please note you must complete a survey and attach your resume and cover letter to be considered for the role.
We thank all applicants for their interest, and regret that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please!
We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Livewire will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.